county Charles: Last News

+50

Prince William branded 'woke' by historian following Charles' Rwanda comments

Prince William has been mockingly branded "William the Woke" by historian David Starkey.In a GB News interview, the TV presenter also shared his belief that the Duke of Cambridge – second in line to the throne after his father Prince Charles – might be the person that brings an end to the monarchy.Starkey expressed his views while speaking to GB News presenter Mark Steyn about the Prince of Wales' criticism of the Government's decision to send migrants to Rwanda.
dailystar.co.uk

Related News

dailystar.co.uk
92%
833
King Charles' plan to give Lilibet and Archie new titles will be 'big irony' for Harry
The Express.This will come at a time when Harry, the Duke of Sussex, remains very much on the outside of the royal family.Relations have been strained between Harry and his brother, Prince William, and Prince Charles since the duke quit as a working royal in 2020 and relocated to America.Despite this, Harry has remained close to his grandmother, the Queen.However he many lose his "chief ally" in the Royal Family once the Queen dies and become further estranged from his family if he doesn't mend the relationship between his brother and father, warns Morton.Morton told The Express: "The big irony in all of this is that when Prince Charles comes to the throne, one of the first things he will be asked to do is to make Lilibet a Princess and Archie a Prince."So whilst Harry will be cast in the darkness, his children will have royal titles." Morton stressed while Harry may currently have a direct line to the sovereign now, this could change once King Charles is in power. He said: "You could have Prince Harry distanced from the head of state, unable to get an appointment unlike now when he can just jump the queue." To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.This is not the first time titles for Harry and Meghan's children have come into question.
express.co.uk
44%
271
Adele and Harry Styles 'snubbed Queen’s invite' to perform at her Royal Jubilee concert
Adele, 34, and Harry Styles, 28, reportedly turned down the opportunity to perform at the Platinum Jubilee weekend.The artists did not take to the stage as part of the four-day celebrations to honour the Queen's 70 years of service.The Platinum Party at the Palace was a huge show as part of the Queen’s celebrations earlier this month.The event saw a number of global superstars perform outside Buckingham Palace, including the likes of Queen, Rod Stewart and Alicia Keys. Concert organisers were apparently keen for Adele to join the line-up. However, the Los Angeles-based reportedly turned them down, snubbing the concert in spite of being awarded an MBE for her services to music in 2013. "They were told she couldn’t do it,” a source claimed.“Scheduling issues, or something like that, were given as an excuse."It caused a lot of surprise, particularly as she was awarded an MBE. “After all, how many chances will there be to perform in front of Buckingham Palace for the Queen?" the insider told The Daily Mail. Meanwhile, a source told the paper that Harry “was asked”, but did not go into further detail.A source close to the former One Direction explained to Express.co.uk that he has been busy on his tour as well as promoting his new album.He also headlined Radio 1's Big Weekend in Coventry the week prior.Express.co.uk have contacted Adele and Harry’s representatives for comment. Platinum Party at the Palace took place on June 4, featuring the Queen herself in a pre-recorded comedy segment with the much loved Paddington Bear. Comedian Lee Mack served as host for the event, while Prince William and Prince Charles gave speeches.There were some pre-taped tribute messages from some huge names, including Sir Paul McCartney and former
dailystar.co.uk
77%
983
Fern Britton slams Prince Charles for Harry and Meghan Markle being 'segregated'
Prince Charles over the segregation of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle over the Jubilee celebrations.The 64-year-old was left less than impressed when she witnessed The Duke and Duchess of Sussex sitting apart from Prince Charles, Prince William and Kate Middleton at the Thanksgiving service.Fern shared her issues with the "segregation" of Harry and Meghan as she called the situation "troubling".On Friday, The Sussex's arrived at St Paul's Cathedral for the Service of Thanksgiving and were joined by other working members of the Royal Family.The celebration marked the first time that Harry and Meghan had returned back to the UK with their two children Archie and Lilibet since they stepped down from their royal duties two years ago.After they had entered the cathedral, Harry and Meghan placed themselves in the second row whilst Prince Charles and William sat on the other side.Noticing the clear separation, Fern took to Twitter to voice her feelings before taking aim at Prince Charles for allowing it to happen.She wrote: "I understand all the protocols and ‘soft diplomacy’ employed by the Royal Family, but for the Prince of Wales to allow Harry and Meghan to be so obviously segregated is troubling."A father should have the balls to sit as a family with his two children."It wasn't long before people quickly commented on her post which seemed to divide her 113,000 Twitter followers.One person disagreed with Fern as they claimed the decision was "totally right".They said: "I thought it was totally right for them to be sat with Eugenie and Beatrice and their partners.
DMCA