Andrew Princeandrew: Last News

+22

Prince Andrew all smiles after bombshell BBC Newsnight interview, claims producer

Prince Andrew is believed to have been all smiles after his disastrous BBC Newsnight interview filmed in November 2019.Sam McAlister, a former BBC producer who secured the now-infamous interview claims that Andrew's closest aide who sat in on the interview also believed it was a success.The Duke of York sat down with Maitilis on November 14, 2019, to discuss his friendship with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein after speculation about their friendship continued to grow.READ MORE: Prince Andrew 'cleared his name for the Queen', says his ex-girlfriend Andrew had been accused of having sex with Virginia Giuffre when she was 17 – a claim which he has continued to vehemently deny.Writing in her book, Scoops: Behind The Scenes Of The BBC's Most Shocking Interviews by Sam McAlister, the former criminal barrister turned television producer shared an insight into the famous interview.During the hour-long interview, Andrew denied ever meeting Virginia and having sex with her and claimed sex is "sort of a positive action" which would be difficult to forget.Emily grilled the Queen's favourite son on his friendship with sex trafficker Epstein but the dad-of-two struggled to respond instead, he said: "As far as Mr Epstein is concerned, it was the wrong decision to go and see him in 2010."As far as my association with him was concerned, it had some seriously beneficial outcomes in areas that have nothing to do with what we're talking about today."When prompted about anything else he wanted to clear up, Andrew explained Emily had "dragged out most of what is required".But shockingly, Sam claims that the Duke and his officials at the palace believed the interview was a major success as they beamed from ear to ear.She wrote: "I
dailystar.co.uk

Related News

dailystar.co.uk
45%
134
Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend claims he 'cleared his name for the Queen'
Prince Andrew's ex-girlfriend Lady Victoria Hervey has claimed she was in constant contact with his legal team during his civil sex case.The Queen's son, 62, had been accused of having sex with Virginia Giuffre who claimed she was a minor at the time and was sex trafficked for the Duke by paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.Andrew strongly denied all charges and claimed he had no recollection of meeting Virginia and made an out-of-court settlement with the now philanthropist.READ NEXT: Royal family more 'worried about Meghan's next move' than AndrewOn June 28, disgraced British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell was slapped with a sentence of 20 years for the crimes that she committed for Epstein.Hervey has now claimed that throughout the legal proceedings, she was assisting Prince Andrew's legal team and claims she knew the bloke behind the now-infamous picture of Andrew and Giuffre, taken in London.Speaking on GB News, the socialite said: "I started finding all this stuff that was going on because I was in constant contact with his lawyer when I started investigating, they reached out to me."But unfortunately, the witness that came forward about the photo, that was after once he had signed for Virginia."Victoria claims that Andrew had wanted to clear his name for himself and the Queen, 96.She explained: "He always wanted to prove his innocence but in the end, he did it for his mother."However, the star later claimed that she would be shocked if Maxwell survived the duration of her sentence."I don't think she'll be alive more than a year, I'll be really surprised," she explained.However, while staying at Jeffrey's home, Victoria claims she felt as though she was being watched on cameras.She told Breakfast on GB News: "I was a little
dailystar.co.uk
55%
566
Sarah Ferguson denies living with Prince Andrew as she says 'he's a good man'
Prince Andrew's ex-wife, Sarah, Duchess of York has praised her former husband after he was forced to take a backseat at the recent Order of The Garter procession.Sarah, 62, has had a rather relaxed relationship with Andrew, 62, since their divorce in 1996, with the pair remaining the best of friends and also reportedly sharing a roof at Royal Lodge on the Windsor Great Park estate.Now, the Duchess has spoken about their relationship just months after the Duke settled a civil court sex case after he was accused of sexual abuse – a claim he strongly denies.Speaking to Mariella Frostrup on Times Radio about their living arrangements, the Duchess said: "I spend so much time out of the country, doing my philanthropic work, that when I do come back in, I'm very lucky to be able to stay here."It would be very wrong if I said it was my home, it's a place where we are a united front with the girls, it's their home."And now my grandchildren come here and I have always believed in communication, compromise and compassion."I will stand very firmly by Andrew who is a very good and kind man and that's what I believe."She continued: "We are divorced and I do spend as I think it's very important Mariella that people realise that I don't spend long here in England, because I don't wish to."I'd much prefer being out, I've built 156 schools in Africa and Poland and, you know, and I just want to keep going doing my philanthropy work."Discussing their fairytale wedding and Andrew, the Duchess added: "He's a very good and kind man, he's a good man."It was an exceptional day, the 23rd of July 1986 and it was just extraordinary, I think my life is an amazing life."I think I've been very lucky and I am now just beginning my life again and I
nypost.com
88%
679
Disgraced Prince Andrew resurfaces after skipping Queen’s Jubilee
Platinum Jubilee last week.The 62-year-old was spotted out and about on the grounds of Windsor Park on Thursday morning for the first time since he was forced to skip his mother’s festivities celebrating 70 years as monarch.The Duke of York passed on appearing with the rest of the Firm on the balcony of Buckingham Palace for Trooping the Colour, as well as other Jubilee celebrations, due to “conveniently” contracting COVID-19.Andrew was seen leaving his home at Windsor Park and getting into a large black Range Rover.The disgraced Prince — who was stripped of his military and royal titles earlier this year after being accused of sexual assault — got into the driver’s seat of his car and went for a ride out of the housing complex.A spokesperson for Buckingham Palace released a statement on June 2 noting that Andrew caught the coronavirus.“After undertaking a routine test, the duke has tested positive for COVID and with regret will no longer be attending tomorrow’s service,” the memo read.The Queen’s second son seemingly tested positive despite looking healthy while riding a horse just a day prior to the announcement.Royal watchers were skeptical of the diagnosis, taking to Twitter at the time to express their confusion. “Covid?? I call bulls–t on that one,” one Twitter user said.
DMCA