Thomas Markle: Last News

+8

Related News

dailystar.co.uk
49%
724
Samantha Markle using bananas to try and communicate with her sister Meghan
Meghan Markle's sister Samantha has pleaded with the former Suits actress via a banana to make contact with their dad who recently suffered a stroke.Former Hollywood lighting director Thomas Markle has been left unable to speak but is surrounded by his son, Thomas, 24 hours per day.Now Samantha has issued a plea to her sister exclusively via the Daily Star after the bold image of Meghan writing messages on bananas to sex workers.Meghan wrote phrases including "you are brave" and "you are strong" on the yellow fruit during a visit to the One25 charity in Bristol, which delivered food packages to sex workers.Now, Samantha has used the same tactic and hopes that by writing on a banana, she can grab the attention of her younger sister.She penned: "Call dad" on the bright yellow fruit in a picture exclusively given to the Daily Star.Despite claims Meghan has attempted to contact Thomas, Samantha instantly shut these down, saying: "My brother and I know up to the minute, we're in contact 20-25 times a day and my brother is with dad."She has not reached out to dad, his phone number has not changed, Tom is with my dad around the clock."I talk to my dad by text and talk to Tom 20 times a day, there has been no reach out an effort from Meghan whatsoever – not true at all."All things considered, there has been nothing stopping her, PR pieces said she wanted to reach out privately, without her siblings being in the way."Reflecting on Meghan's bold claim, Samantha said: "That's funny because she told Oprah she had no siblings, so there's a paradox.
express.co.uk
66%
265
‘Healthier to stay away’ Loose Women's Denise Welch on Meghan’s rift with dad
Meghan Markle’s ongoing rift with her father Thomas Markle on Twitter today.The Loose Women star said it is “healthier” sometimes for daughters to “stay away” from their fathers, if they are mentally unsettled by them.Denise typed: “No daughter ever born stays away from their father, sick or not, unless it is healthier for them mentally to stay away. “No one commenting has any idea what goes on in anyones family unless they’re actually part of it.The End.”Earlier this month the Duchess of Sussex's father had been admitted to hospital after suffering a stroke.He was rushed to hospital early on Tuesday morning.Karl Larsen, who has a YouTube channel with Mr Markle, confirmed the news to the PA news agency.Last month Mr Markle, 77, said he was planning to fly to the UK in June for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in the hope of seeing his estranged daughter and the grandchildren he has never met, Archie and Lilibet.He told GB News he had a right to meet his grandchildren, adding: "I would like to meet with Prince Charles and thank him for walking my daughter down the aisle, and also to meet and talk with him because I think we have a lot in common now. We've pretty much both been ghosted by our children."Mr Markle also criticised Harry and Meghan for not bringing Archie and Lilibet with them when they visited the Queen this month before their appearance at the Invictus Games in the Netherlands."Not bringing the children was like another slap in the face to the Queen," he said."It was very rude and the wrong thing to do.
dailystar.co.uk
45%
423
Thomas Markle discussed 'bumping into' daughter Meghan at Jubilee before stroke
Queen’s Jubilee celebrations in London on his podcast, shortly before he reportedly suffered a stroke this week.With the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee scheduled to take place at the start of June, Thomas announced in April that he planned to fly to the UK from his home in Mexico to join the celebrations.This posed the possibility that he might finally meet his grandchildren Archie and Lilibet, who Harry and Meghan announced would be joining them on their visit.However, these plans appear to have been put on hold after the 77 year-old was reportedly rushed to hospital this week (May 24) after suffering a “major stroke”.It is unclear whether Meghan has contacted her father since he was taken ill.But, despite their allegedly strained relationship, Thomas appeared willing to reconcile with his daughter in an episode of his Remarkable Friendship podcast, released last week (May 21).“Yes, I’m going to the Jubilee, but the bottom line is that I decided to go the Jubilee because some people invited me to come to the Jubilee, and Meghan and Harry had cancelled; they weren’t going to go,” he told his co-presenter Karl Larsen.“Now they’re coming too, so God only knows what’s going to happen, I don’t think we’ll bump into each other, I don’t think we’ll go to the same places."However, although Thomas admitted that he didn’t have any plans to meet up with Meghan, he hinted that their paths may still cross while they were all in London.“I’m sure there will be times when there will be glances between myself, my daughter and my son-in-law.
msn.com
58%
175
Meghan Markle's father Thomas Markle admitted to hospital following stroke
Video: Johnny Depp told psychiatrist of ‘chaotic’ relationship with Amber Heard (The Independent)Bodycam footage worn by Osceola deputy shows catching fire during gas station arrestAnthony Albanese outlines his post-election priorities as Australia's new prime ministerUS will use force to defend Taiwan if China invades, says Biden48-year-old man killed on New York City subway trainWoman launches racist rant at man who filmed her berating restaurant staffGeorge Conway talks about Trump's social media post about 'Civil War'Wrong McDonald's order sends woman into frenzyShipments of baby formula heading to US as part of "Operation Fly Formula"California teen killed himself after being targeted by 'sextortionist' onlineTrump Clinton Russian puppets 2016 debate-Ex-ICU nurse convicted over accidental injection death of patient speaks outTrump Called for Me to Be Executed for Treason, Michigan’s Chief Election Official ClaimsJoe Biden in South Korea, first stop of Asia tourMother confronts woman over hoarding baby formula amid shortage crisisFive-year-old boy mauled by neighbour’s pit bulls as he played outside grandmother’s houseAustralia elections: Governing coalition trails in close raceMeghan's father was due to fly out to the United Kingdom ahead of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, where he would have met his grandchildren, Archie and Lilibet, for the first time. Karl added that Thomas had been "looking forward" to the family time.
dailystar.co.uk
68%
792
Lilibet and Archie absence on Sussexes' trip 'an insult' to Queen, Thomas Markle says
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to leave their children in LA during their brief visit to the Queen was “an insult” to the monarch, Thomas Markle has claimed.Having not returned to the UK together since their acrimonious royal exit in early 2020, Harry and Meghan made a surprise visit to meet Charles and the Queen on the way to the Invictus Games in The Hague.Their children Lilibet and Archie did not appear to be present, and Meghan’s estranged father Thomas has suggested that this would likely have upset the Queen on the latest episode of his Remarkable Friendship podcast.Reflecting on Harry and Meghan’s decision to leave their children in California, Thomas suggested: “That’s another slap in the face to the Queen.“They shouldn’t have bothered stopping if they didn’t bring the kids… I think that she would look around and wonder where the great-grandchildren are and be disappointed that they weren’t there.“She’s always said that she wanted to see the children; she wanted to see Archie and she wanted to see Lili.”Thomas went on to suggest that Meghan leaving her 10-month old daughter behind to embark on a European trip was “very odd”, but accepted that Doria may have offered to hep out with childcare while the Sussexes are away.He continued: “Everything they do brings on more trouble. Like I said, leaving the kids behind and showing up with the Queen is an insult to the Queen.
dailystar.co.uk
77%
720
Prince Harry files new libel lawsuit over claims story caused 'injury to his feelings'
Prince Harry has said an article about his concerns over police protection caused “injury to his feelings” in a new libel lawsuit.The Duke of Sussex is taking legal action against the Mail on Sunday after the publication allegedly made a “misrepresentation of the facts” regarding Harry’s offer to pay for the protection himself, according to a court filing.Legal representatives for Harry say in paperwork that the Mail on Sunday’s article made the accusation that the Duke “lied in his initial public statements." The papers, which have been seen by Newsweek, show Harry’s legal team say the article started a “feeding frenzy of hostile comments”. The court filing added: “As a result of [the Mail's] conduct pleaded above, [Prince Harry] has suffered increased upset and distress and injury to his feelings." His legal team also argue that the Mail refused to take down the article from their website and did not make it as “subject of a legal claim” or even publish an apology.Harry is now seeking damages for libel against the Mail on Sunday publishers Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) at the High Court in London - but also wants an injunction to prevent the claims from being repeated.According to Newsweek, The Duke also wants the newspaper to publish a summary of any judgement decided by the court.
dailystar.co.uk
76%
527
Prince Harry slammed for 'cruel and unforgivable' act by Thomas Markle after Philip move
Megan Markle's father Thomas Markle has taken a swipe at Prince Harry after it was revealed Prince Harry will not be in attendance at his grandfather Price Philip's memorial. The late Duke of Edinburgh's service will take place later this month but his grandson Harry won't be there and a reason hasn't yet been given.Discussing the event during an interview with Dan Wootton on GB News, Thomas claimed Harry was doing the "cruellest and meanest thing" by failing to attend the memorial.Appearing via video link from his home in Mexico, Thomas expressed: "I think it's the cruellest and meanest thing he could do and I have no respect for this man at all."To not go and honour his grandfather and then not got to the jubilee to deny the children to the Queen."It's unforgivable," he added.In January, news broke that Prince Harry pursued a legal challenge against the Home Office over his security.But Meghan's father believes it is "crazy" if this is the main reason for the Prince's no show while adding that he will be going to the Invictus games.He continued: "The complaint about security is crazy, there would be tons of security around them, he's just making up excuses."Then the other thing is he's going to the Invictus games."The director of photography also shared his thoughts on how the Queen might feel regarding Harry's absence and said she would be "hurt" while stating that he has "no respect" for his son in law.
DMCA