Elizabeth Ii II (Ii): Last News

+89

The Crown star Claire Foy’s stalker threatened to rape her in multiple emails, court hears

Claire Foy, 38, was allegedly targeted by a stalker named Jason Penrose, 39, in November and December of last year.The Crown star was subjected to rape threats, which appeared among the many emails Penrose sent her, a court heard today.Penrose appeared outside Foy’s home and sent her more than 1,000 emails over the course of a month, the court was told.He allegedly also arrived at the star’s house and threatened to rape her in said emails.A hearing to decide about a stalking protection order (SPO) was adjourned after Penrose arrived unrepresented at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court.Penrose was accompanied by NHS workers in court and gave his address as Highgate Mental Health Centre.The court was told how Penrose had sent Foy’s publicist Emma Jackson emails about the actress being raped and about her being his girlfriend.The emails were then forwarded on to Foy’s agent, who had received them but blocked the sender’s account. Foy first called the police on December 17 last year when Penrose turned up at her home, ringing her doorbell “constantly”, the court heard. The actress, who played Queen Elizabeth in hit Netflix show The Crown, was granted a temporary Stalking Protection Order in February.The order bans Penrose from contacting Foy or her publicist, as well as attending their homes or places of work. Court documents obtained by The Mirror read: “On Friday 17 December 2021 Clare Foy called the police to say that Jason Penrose was outside her residence ringing on her doorbell constantly.“Emma Jackson received an email from him at 9.30pm on 2 November 2021.“It stated ‘I’m sorry I think Claire should not be talking about any personal stuff in media and only creative business because it’s a very…’“After this the emails
express.co.uk

Related News

express.co.uk
75%
865
The Crown star Claire Foy’s stalker threatened to rape her in multiple emails, court hears
Claire Foy, 38, was allegedly targeted by a stalker named Jason Penrose, 39, in November and December of last year.The Crown star was subjected to rape threats, which appeared among the many emails Penrose sent her, a court heard today.Penrose appeared outside Foy’s home and sent her more than 1,000 emails over the course of a month, the court was told.He allegedly also arrived at the star’s house and threatened to rape her in said emails.A hearing to decide about a stalking protection order (SPO) was adjourned after Penrose arrived unrepresented at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court.Penrose was accompanied by NHS workers in court and gave his address as Highgate Mental Health Centre.The court was told how Penrose had sent Foy’s publicist Emma Jackson emails about the actress being raped and about her being his girlfriend.The emails were then forwarded on to Foy’s agent, who had received them but blocked the sender’s account. Foy first called the police on December 17 last year when Penrose turned up at her home, ringing her doorbell “constantly”, the court heard. The actress, who played Queen Elizabeth in hit Netflix show The Crown, was granted a temporary Stalking Protection Order in February.The order bans Penrose from contacting Foy or her publicist, as well as attending their homes or places of work. Court documents obtained by The Mirror read: “On Friday 17 December 2021 Clare Foy called the police to say that Jason Penrose was outside her residence ringing on her doorbell constantly.“Emma Jackson received an email from him at 9.30pm on 2 November 2021.“It stated ‘I’m sorry I think Claire should not be talking about any personal stuff in media and only creative business because it’s a very…’“After this the emails
etonline.com
88%
587
Why Queen Elizabeth Won't Publicly Release Meghan Markle's 'Inflammatory' Bullying Report (Exclusive)
Queen Elizabeth does not want any more of the palace's «dirty linens» aired in public.After it was revealed that Buckingham Palace would not be releasing a report to the public on the investigation into claims that Meghan Markle «bullied» palace staff, ET royal expert, Katie Nicholl, said that the Queen is doing her best to keep the matter «in-house» after a particularly dramatic year for the royal family.«Everything that I'm hearing at the moment out of the palace, is that the Queen doesn't want any more drama. She just doesn't want any more dirty linens aired in public,» Nicholl shared.She continued, «By taking it in-house, which is essentially what the Queen has done, she is trying to limit any further damage, any further damage to the monarchy, potentially any further damage to those members of staff who have made those allegations and also, possibly to the Duchess of Sussex, who denied those allegations.»While trying to limit any further damage to those involved, Nicholl said the Palace is trying to protect those involved as well as the queen attempts to bury Meghan's bullying report.«Well, it's been speculated that the reason that this investigation isn't going to essentially see the light of day, at least in public, is to protect those who spoke out and made these allegations of bullying against the Duchess of Sussex, to protect their privacy, to protect their anonymity.
express.co.uk
75%
714
Adele and Harry Styles 'snubbed Queen’s invite' to perform at her Royal Jubilee concert
Adele, 34, and Harry Styles, 28, reportedly turned down the opportunity to perform at the Platinum Jubilee weekend.The artists did not take to the stage as part of the four-day celebrations to honour the Queen's 70 years of service.The Platinum Party at the Palace was a huge show as part of the Queen’s celebrations earlier this month.The event saw a number of global superstars perform outside Buckingham Palace, including the likes of Queen, Rod Stewart and Alicia Keys. Concert organisers were apparently keen for Adele to join the line-up. However, the Los Angeles-based reportedly turned them down, snubbing the concert in spite of being awarded an MBE for her services to music in 2013. "They were told she couldn’t do it,” a source claimed.“Scheduling issues, or something like that, were given as an excuse."It caused a lot of surprise, particularly as she was awarded an MBE. “After all, how many chances will there be to perform in front of Buckingham Palace for the Queen?" the insider told The Daily Mail. Meanwhile, a source told the paper that Harry “was asked”, but did not go into further detail.A source close to the former One Direction explained to Express.co.uk that he has been busy on his tour as well as promoting his new album.He also headlined Radio 1's Big Weekend in Coventry the week prior.Express.co.uk have contacted Adele and Harry’s representatives for comment. Platinum Party at the Palace took place on June 4, featuring the Queen herself in a pre-recorded comedy segment with the much loved Paddington Bear. Comedian Lee Mack served as host for the event, while Prince William and Prince Charles gave speeches.There were some pre-taped tribute messages from some huge names, including Sir Paul McCartney and former
express.co.uk
46%
604
'You know she's fuming!' Queen's hidden emotions analysed by Martin Kemp's wife Shirlie
Her Majesty via video link.They concluded that the Queen was the strong and silent type, however, that silence meant she was actually furious."She’s so strong and stoic," Shirlie insisted."When the going gets tough she just goes quiet and when she’s silent you know she’s really fuming.”She based this analysis on the Queen's star sign, Taurus, after a debate with Pepsi, who had incorrectly labelled her an Aries.They did not elaborate on specific occasions when the royal had been silent.However, it was reportedly the Queen Mother's mantra to say "never complain, never explain" - and it is a tradition believed to still take place in the Royal Family today.Shirlie also recalls the time she discovered that Prince William and Kate Middleton had given their son the same name as her beloved friend George Michael."I was with George when Prince William and Kate named their son George,” she explained.“We had the news on and George just stood up on the sofa and started cheering."He was so happy he shared the same name.”Shirlie and Pepsi, who worked on George Michael's tours for four years in the 1980s, and have also contributed their vocals to Geri Horner's projects, are keen for fans to see the real George.They will be appearing in the film George Michael Freedom Uncut, which debuts in cinemas next week, on June 22.Just three days later will be the date that would have marked the late singer's 59th birthday.Shirlie is still struggling to come to terms with his death.However, she is hopeful of sharing with others everything that made him so special to her, as the release date for the movie, which features narration by George himself before he died, draws near.She and Pepsi once called their friend Yog, short for yoghurt, as it
nypost.com
54%
505
Disgraced Prince Andrew resurfaces after skipping Queen’s Jubilee
Platinum Jubilee last week.The 62-year-old was spotted out and about on the grounds of Windsor Park on Thursday morning for the first time since he was forced to skip his mother’s festivities celebrating 70 years as monarch.The Duke of York passed on appearing with the rest of the Firm on the balcony of Buckingham Palace for Trooping the Colour, as well as other Jubilee celebrations, due to “conveniently” contracting COVID-19.Andrew was seen leaving his home at Windsor Park and getting into a large black Range Rover.The disgraced Prince — who was stripped of his military and royal titles earlier this year after being accused of sexual assault — got into the driver’s seat of his car and went for a ride out of the housing complex.A spokesperson for Buckingham Palace released a statement on June 2 noting that Andrew caught the coronavirus.“After undertaking a routine test, the duke has tested positive for COVID and with regret will no longer be attending tomorrow’s service,” the memo read.The Queen’s second son seemingly tested positive despite looking healthy while riding a horse just a day prior to the announcement.Royal watchers were skeptical of the diagnosis, taking to Twitter at the time to express their confusion. “Covid?? I call bulls–t on that one,” one Twitter user said.
express.co.uk
37%
847
'Queen's personal request' Alicia Keys defends herself after Platinum Jubilee backlash
Queen as a "sister", and British Eurovision winner Sam Ryder seemed to fit the bill, some viewers were confused when Alicia belted out 'Empire State Of Mind' at the event, as the song is about New York."I mean I love Alicia Keys and this song BUT WHAT is an AMERICAN doing at the PLATINUM JUBILEE CONCERT singing about NEW YORK?????" one fan, @Magdalena_0319, tweeted in confusion.She exclaimed that Robbie Williams, Tom Jones, Paul McCartney or even Gary Barlow would have been a better choice than American Alicia.The songstress also took to the stage for soulful renditions of City of Gods, Superwoman and Girl On Fire.However her theme, according to some viewers, didn't "encapsulate our Queen"."Call me old fashioned, but why is Alicia Keys singing about NY when she is celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in LONDON?" concurred @Honestlnjim."Alicia Keys and New York – my fave song but one that doesn't exactly scream the Queen and jubilee tbf," joked @janemartinson.Meanwhile @bracealmighty exclaimed: "BBC: Have you got any songs that really encapsulate our Queen, that sum up her time on the throne and that really celebrate her 70 years running our country?"ALICIA KEYS: Yep…*plays opening notes to New York*#PlatinumPartyatthePalace."While it might have seemed an unusual way to celebrate the Queen's seven decade reign on a British throne, it turned out there was a reason - Her Majesty herself had requested it.Even Alicia's 12-year-old son Egypt weighed in with his own opinion, declaring solemnly that it was "against the law" not to obey the Queen.In her behind the scenes video capturing all the action from the big day, she told the world: "[I’m] telling the boys that the Queen requested the songs that I’m singing, and they
DMCA