Entertainment: Last News

+570

Related News

completemusicupdate.com
46%
167
Britney Spears accuses former business manager of being involved in setting up conservatorship
Britney Spears’ attorney Mathew Rosengart has filed new legal papers accusing the company that formerly worked as his client’s business manager – Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group – of being directly involved in setting up and then benefitting from the conservatorship that oversaw the star’s career and personal life from 2008 until last year.Tri Star was hired by Spears’ father Jamie in 2008 and continued to manage the singer’s business affairs until October 2020, when the company resigned from its position.Rosengart now alleges that Tri Star – and in particular its founder Lou Taylor and Services Director Robin Greenhill – were directly involved in setting up the conservatorship with Jamie Spears. He also claims that it benefitted from the arrangement to the tune of $18 million and used its association with Britney to build its wider business.“Tri Star, Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill have all denied that Tri Star was involved in the creation of the conservatorship”, says the filing, but – it then insists – various claims that “at the time the conservatorship … was established by this court in early 2008, Tri Star had no role in Ms Spears’ affairs … are false”.The lawyer also includes emails allegedly showing that Taylor had originally pushed to become co-conservator alongside Jamie Spears, and that – while the conservatorship was still being considered in court in early 2008 – she had expressed concern that the judge hearing the case “will not give Jamie the power to administer psychotropic drugs”.In response, Tri Star’s attorney Scott Edelman said on Saturday: “This is materially misleading.
dailystar.co.uk
56%
355
Man Utd issue firm Cristiano Ronaldo stance despite 'agent offering him to three clubs'
Manchester United have insisted that Cristiano Ronaldo is not for sale - despite claims that the veteran's agent, Jorge Mendes, has offered the striker to other clubs.Ronaldo is desperate to quit United this summer after the club finished sixth in the Premier League last season and failed to secure Champions League football. The 37-year-old has no desire to play in the Europa League and has urged United to let him leave if another club comes in for him.But a new report from The Telegraph claims that United are adamant that their talisman is not for sale - and that they have received no offers from any clubs who were reported to have held talks with Mendes.READ MORE: Barcelona chief hints Man Utd may miss out on Frenkie de Jong in latest setbackIt was claimed earlier this weekend that Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Napoli had been sounded out by Mendes over the potential of signing Ronaldo, who penned a two-year deal when he returned to Old Trafford last summer.All three clubs would be able to offer the Champions League football that Ronaldo craves, however, it remains to be seen if any would be able to entertain the idea of taking on the striker's huge £480,000-a-week wages.Ronaldo is set for showdown talks over his future with the Old Trafford hierarchy when he returns to pre-season training on Monday.
DMCA