stars experts

NHS doctor reveals you can breathe out farts if you hold them in too long

Reading now: 407
www.dailystar.co.uk

@drkaranr on the video-sharing app, replied to a viewer who asked if farting too much is normal.The NHS surgeon explained that people fart about 14 times a day on average and the daily volume is enough to fill up a medium-sized balloon."If someone tells you they don't fart, they're lying and you should disown them immediately or they've got a bowel obstruction, which is a medical emergency," he says."The first fart of the day is usually the largest.

75% of fart are produced by bacteria in the large intestine."Digested food that isn't broken down is chewed up by bacteria that produce microscopic fart that accumulate and become one of your regular fart."The remaining 25% of a fart swallowed air that you don't burp and dissolved gases from the.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News