I’M A Celebrity bosses have been dealt a massive blow after a star pulled out on hearing the series is to be filmed in Wales instead of Down Under.
And insiders said others were showing signs of getting cold feet too. The decision to film for a second year at Gwrych Castle was announced on Monday because of the Delta Covid variant sweeping Australia.
A source told The Sun: “One popular star dropped out immediately. “Bosses are still in talks with loads of top celebs about taking part and feel confident this won’t put people off given last year’s success. “But for some of the talent, roughing it for weeks in wet and cold Wales isn’t going to be as much fun as doing that in the Australian jungle.Read more on thesun.co.uk