George Gascón: Last News

+4

Father and son charged in PnB Rock’s murder

Freddie Lee Trone and his 17-year-old son are being charged in the murder of Philadelphia rapper and singer PnB Rock a.k.a. Rakim Allen, Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón announced on Thursday.
thefader.com

Related News

completemusicupdate.com
67%
305
LA District Attorney says police investigation into Marilyn Manson is yet to report
In something of an unusual move, the LA County District Attorney George Gascón has posted a video message to Instagram providing an update on the police investigation into the allegations of sexual abuse that have been made against Marilyn Manson.The LA County Sheriff’s Department first announced that its Special Victims Unit was looking into abuse allegations against Manson – real name Brian Warner – back in February 2021.The investigation began after actor Evan Rachel Wood confirmed that, when she had previously spoken about an abusive former partner, she was talking about her relationship with the musician. Other women then subsequently came forward also accusing Warner of abuse, some of whom then filed lawsuits in relation to their allegations.When an earlier allegation of abuse was made against Warner in LA County in 2018 – with the musician accused of having held a woman captive for two days in 2011 – the DA’s office decided not to pursue a case against him, stating that the statute of limitations had expired and that there was an “absence of corroboration”.But the reason that the DA’s office has not taken any action this time round, Gascón says, is simply because it is still waiting for the LA Country Sheriff’s Department to submit any report stemming from its investigation.In the statement on Instagram, Gascón explains: “The Brian Warner matter is still under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and has not yet been submitted to our office”.“Please be assured that we are requesting regular updates on the status of the investigation”, he adds.
metro.co.uk
73%
611
A$AP Rocky pleads not guilty to assault with a firearm after 2021 shooting
of assault with a firearm.The rapper, who welcomed a baby with his girlfriend Rihanna earlier this year, appeared in person in an LA court on Wednesday to enter the pleas.A$AP – real name Rakim Mayers – is alleged to have pointed a semi-automatic handgun at the victim, identified as fellow rapper ASAP Relli (real name Terell Ephron) before allegedly firing it in his direction in a subsequent confrontation in November last year.Mayers was seen arriving at the courthouse dressed in a black suit and dark glasses and was escorted into a car after entering his pleas.According to PA, Ephron has requested damages of $25,000 (£20,600) over the incident, plus additional damages to cover his medical bills.Judge Victoria B Wilson handed Mayers a restraining order, which states he must stay 100 yards away from Ephron at all times and set a preliminary trial date of November 2.Mayers’ bail has been set at $550,000 (£456,500), which he has paid.It was previously reported that the 33-year-old and an accomplice allegedly got into an argument in Hollywood, which escalated to gunfire causing grazing to the alleged victim’s hand.He was charged this week, with District Attorney George Gascon saying: ‘Discharging a gun in a public place is a serious offence that could have ended with tragic consequences not only for the person targeted but also for innocent bystanders visiting Hollywood.’‘My office conducted a thorough review of the evidence in this case and determined that the addition of a special firearm allegation was warranted.’In April, the rapper was arrested in connection to the shooting after landing at Los Angeles Airport following a trip to Barbados with his then-pregnant girlfriend Rihanna.13 Reasons Why actress Tommy Dorfman
metro.co.uk
68%
497
ASAP Rocky charged with two counts of assault with a firearm after 2021 shooting
causing grazing to the alleged victim’s hand.The DA’s office claimed Mayers fired the weapon in the direction of the victim in a subsequent confrontation.Mayers, who recently welcomed his first child with Rihanna, faces two counts of assault with a semiautomatic firearm with allegations of personally using a firearm.‘Discharging a gun in a public place is a serious offence that could have ended with tragic consequences not only for the person targeted but also for innocent bystanders visiting Hollywood,’ District Attorney George Gascon said.‘My office conducted a thorough review of the evidence in this case and determined that the addition of a special firearm allegation was warranted.’Mayers is due to be arraigned on Wednesday, August 17 in Los Angeles.The case remains under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), Robbery/Homicide Division.In April, the rapper was arrested in connection to the shooting after landing at Los Angeles Airport following a trip to Barbados with his then-pregnant girlfriend Rihanna.Police took the star into custody at the airport while LAPD officers searched his home at the same time.Just last week, a man came forward claiming to be the victim of Mayers’ alleged shooting.Adele addresses engagement rumours to Rich Paul in most Adele way possibleMotley Crue’s Tommy Lee is unrepentant as he reposts full-frontal nude photo on InstagramRachel Stevens 'lands radio DJ job' as she plans 'fresh start' after split from husbandAccording to Rolling Stone, former A$AP Mob member Terell Ephron, aka A$AP Relli, said he was shot by the musician.Ephron, who was Mayers’ high school best friend, reportedly went public as he plans to ‘file a civil suit for assault, battery and emotional
dailystar.co.uk
52%
689
Porn King - who is Ron Jeremy and where is he now as he faces 30 charges of sexual assault
alleged abuse that female performers suffered at the hands of the world's most prolific porn star — Ron Jeremy.Ron's career in the porn industry spanned over 40 years and he was one of the biggest names in adult films, appearing in thousands of movies.But in recent years he has faced a series of allegations of sexual assault and rape.As the documentary takes a look at his rise and fall, here's where Ron Jeremy is now.Ron Jeremy has been accused of sexual assault on a number of occasions over the years.In 2020 he was arrested and has been held in custody at the Twin Towers jail in Los Angeles.Jeremy has been indicted on 34 charges that range from forcible rape to assault of girls as young as 15.The alleged crimes date back to 1996.He has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.Jeremy's trial was scheduled to begin in May 2022, but in March the case was suspended following a mental health evaluation.The former porn star had reportedly appeared incoherent and failed to recognise his own lawyer.He currently remains in jail on $6.6m (£4.81m) bail.Ron Jeremy is one of a small number of men, along with Harvey Weinstein, who have been subject to an investigation by a Los Angeles District Attorney's task force that was set up to investigate allegations of sexual abuse in Hollywood in the wake of the #MeToo movement.Speaking about the task force, Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón said that "far too often, survivors of sexual assault suffer in isolation".He added: "We must ensure that survivors have all options available to help with recovery, including trauma-informed services for healing and support to report such crimes."To avoid a public preliminary hearing that would have included witnesses testifying in open
DMCA