Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are not bothered by King Charles III's request to vacate Frogmore Cottage, according to The Times.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to be "OK" with the eviction from their United Kingdom residence and weren't "stunned" by the monarch's decision, which came one day after the publication of Harry's explosive memoir "Spare," The Sun reported.
According to The Times, the couple believe "if we need to move out, we will get ourselves out." Harry, 38, and Meghan, 41, were previously said to be "stunned" by their eviction from their royal home, according a report Wednesday from "Finding Freedom" author Omid Scobie.The British journalist claimed the news has left "at least two members of the royal family appalled." "Harry and Meghan have until early summer to vacate," a source told Scobie in his report for Yahoo!
News. "Initially, they were given just weeks, but now they have at least until after the coronation." Charles' coronation is set to take place on May 6 at Westminster Abbey in London.Read more on foxnews.com