A mum whose parents died after being poisoned by bed bug spray on a family holiday says she takes a scoop of their ashes with her on her own trips round the world.
Kelly Ormerod, 46, went on a two-week annual family holiday in August 2018 to Hurghada, Egypt, with her parents, three children and family friends.
Five days into their trip, her mum and dad, Susan, 63, and John Cooper, 69, fell ill while in their room at a five-star all-inclusive hotel - after a next door room had been fumigated. READ MORE: Man fighting for life after being hit by police car involved in chase READ MORE: Body of woman, 46, found near river after police search The pair - who had been married for 40 years, from Burnley, Lancashire - were poisoned overnight.
Kelly found them in bed the next morning ''surrounded by pools of vomit''. Susan was taken to Aseel Medical Care Hospital, in Hurghada, Egypt, for tests two hours after John was given CPR - and then passed away- on the hotel room floor.Read more on manchestereveningnews.co.uk