county Bradford stars reports hospital county Bradford

Boy, 8, in hospital after eating spiked 'cannabis sweets' 50 times stronger than joint

Reading now: 326
www.dailystar.co.uk

Daily Star's biggest headlines straight to your inbox!Parents have been warned about the dangers of cannabis sweets after an eight-year-old boy was left seriously ill after consuming edibles.The child is one of three children who needed hospital treatment in Bradford Royal Infirmary after consuming the super-potent confectionery which can be up to 50 times stronger than a joint.

West Yorkshire Police said their investigation established that the children had eaten sweets laced with THC - the psychoactive chemical in cannabis that causes intoxication over the weekend.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News