Today news
Tristan Thompson
Tristan Trevor James Thompson (born March 13, 1991) is a Canadian professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played one season of college basketball for Texas before being drafted fourth overall by the Cavaliers in the 2011 NBA draft. He also represents Canada in international competition. Thompson won an NBA championship with the Cavaliers in 2016.
Related News
Tristan Thompson Texas California Canada 2020 action Party Tristan Thompson Texas California Canada

Tristan Thompson and Maralee Nichols’ Son’s Baby Album: Photos

Reading now: 744
www.usmagazine.com

There he is! Maralee Nichols gave birth to her and Tristan Thompson’s son in December 2021, and the model has been giving glimpses of their baby boy ever since.News broke that same month that the personal trainer filed a paternity lawsuit earlier in 2021.

The documents alleged that the little one was conceived in March when the professional basketball player was in a relationship with Khloé Kardashian.“I met Tristan in 2020 at a party at his home in Encino, California.

He told me he was single and coparenting,” the Texas native told Us in a statement. “I would never have gotten involved with Tristan if I thought he was in a relationship. … Tristan has not helped me financially with my pregnancy or with our baby.

I have paid 100 percent for my son’s expenses. I did not ask Tristan for any money, nor did I accept any money that was offered to me.”The new mom noted that she was “choosing to embrace being a mother and doing the best” that she could for her infant.Thompson confirmed the following month that he is the father of Nichols’ child, writing via Instagram Stories: “I take full responsibility for my actions.

Read more on usmagazine.com
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

express.co.uk
80%
578
'Disgraceful and disrespectful' Rachel Riley hits out at government in wake of #partygate
Boris Johnson is facing mass scrutiny as it has been alleged that Downing Street staff held two parties the night before Prince Philip's funeral - at a time when Covid restrictions banned indoor mixing.Taking to social media, Countdown star Rachel Riley has shared her thoughts on the government’s actions in a scathing tweet.The newest reports of illegal Downing Street parties, first brought to light by The Telegraph, say that the events took place on April 16, 2021, and went on until the early hours.Boris is facing calls to resign from the opposition as well as some senior Tories but has urged MPs to wait for the outcome of an investigation into lockdown gatherings in government buildings by senior civil servant Sue Gray.Taking to Twitter Rachel, 36, shared a video of Sky News presenter Trevor Phillips recalling the death of his own daughter during this period. Rachel tweeted out to her 693,200 followers: “As more and more has trickled out about party after party, the image of the Queen sitting alone at her husband’s funeral, and stories like @TrevorPTweets really put the behaviour of the government into perspective. “Disgraceful and disrespectful spring to mind,” she added.The tweet she shared read: “Trevor Phillips shares his experience during lockdown, when one of his daughters was very ill.“She died not long after the funeral of Prince Philip, when it is alleged that those working for the government met despite Covid rules.”The video clip attached came from Trevor Phillips on Sunday, where the presenter could be seen trying to restrain his emotions as he challenged Oliver Dowden, one of the party’s co-chairs, over whether the prime minister understood public anger over these gatherings.During the interview, Trevor
express.co.uk
92%
121
'Woefully entitled' Piers Morgan slams Prince Harry for giving Queen 'massive headache'
Good Morning Britain presenter Piers Morgan has savagely branded Prince Harry a "shameless, deluded, woefully entitled hypocrite" in his latest column for The Sun.The journalist, who left his GMB presenting job in 2020 after being called out for criticisms he made against Meghan Markle, appears to be angered over Prince Harry’s request for police protection for his family when they visit the UK.Piers, 56, is an outspoken critic of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, whom he once accused of lying about having suicidal thoughts after the actress appeared in a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey in March 2021.Now, Piers has claimed that the Queen’s grandson has “piped up from his Californian mansion” at the time where she needs it the least. Piers suggested that Harry was making everything "more difficult" for his grandmother "during the most difficult times of her life".Piers began by saying that he took issue with Prince Harry and Meghan’s television appearances at a time when Prince Philip was “dying in hospital”. He went on to explain that, in the light of Prince Andrew’s current sexual abuse allegations which the Duke of York has denied, Harry was once “rubbing salt” in the Queen’s “emotional wounds”. Harry’s threat of legal action after not being granted British police protection while in the UK, Piers argues, is causing his grandmother undue distress during another “difficult” time. Piers said: “The petulant prince is threatening legal action - is there ever a time when he isn’t? Unless the Home Office caves and restores the royal security he enjoyed before his dramatic flounce to America.“If he goes through with his threat, it will be the first time any royal has ever sued Her Majesty’s Government, and, of course,