Oti Mabuse: Last News

+7

Dick Strawbridge’s son accidently posts rare inside look at Escape to the Chateau home

ESCAPE to the Chateau star Dick Strawbridge's eldest Son, James, shared a series of photos inside his father's famous French home - but then he quickly said it was a mistake. James took to Instagram where he posted three pictures showing the inside of the iconic Escape to the Chateau home.
thesun.co.uk

Related News

express.co.uk
90%
162
Oti Mabuse opens up about body insecurities after 'really scary' Strictly exit
Strictly star Oti Mabuse announced her departure from the show earlier this year but has since admitted the transition was so "scary" that she questioned whether she could handle leaving it behind.The 32-year-old, who left her birthplace South Africa aged 16 to pursue a career in dance, was daunted about the prospect of turning away from the hit show that had first given her fame in the UK."I’ve been under this incredible umbrella for seven years, where people know on Saturday night you bring them joy, and you make them smile," she mused."When a lot of things in your business are based off that [feeling], it was really, really scary [to leave]."I was asking myself, ‘Am I ready? Am I fit enough to do this? Can I handle it?'" the ballroom star agonised.However she concluded in a new interview with Women's Health UK magazine that she has always been up for a "challenge".However, Oti had previously explained that she'd been keen to leave the show while it was still at its "peak".She'd also confided in Women's Health UK that she had insecurities about her changing metabolism, admitting that it had become increasingly difficult for her to "burn [fat] as fast as [I] used to"."Oh my gosh, what is this? Is this turning 30?!" she exclaimed, before adding: "My body has completely taken on a new shape [since] two, three years ago."Meanwhile, having already hit the main target that she arrived in the UK to achieve - winning Strictly - she decided it was time for new projects.That meant leaving the show behind, despite her sister Motsi still returning as a judge without her, and trying her hand at a Dancing On Ice judging role instead.Oti has appeared on Celebrity Gogglebox and The Masked Dancer too, while her husband Marius Iepure,
dailystar.co.uk
42%
553
ITV Gareth Malone takes savage swipe at 'torturous' Strictly and says he'll never do it
Strictly Come Dancing following his ITV stint on The Masked Dancer.On Saturday (September 24), viewers were left utterly gobsmacked as Cactus was unmasked as the award-winning choirmaster, 46, after four weeks on the mystery reality show.During his time on the series, the singer managed to fully embody the green Mexican wrestler as he threw himself into the role with charisma and energy.READ MORE: Strictly's Kaye Adams makes X-rated confession after wild training sessionHe was even showered with compliments by former Strictly pro Oti Mabuse who pointed out how the BAFTA winner “performed with energy” on stage.But his four-week stint hasn’t been enough to convince the musician to sign up to the BBC One dance contest after he refused to put himself through the “torturous” training.Now, in an exclusive interview with Daily Star, the dad-of-two has confessed that between Strictly and Dancing on Ice, the singer would prefer to go on the ITV skating showHe admitted: “I think I'd be more tempted by Dancing on Ice because I quite enjoy ice skating but it’s sort of terrifies me.“Every year I go, ‘Oh Dancing on Ice – that would be quite fun’ and then I see the list of people who are injured and I think, ‘Oh God not after that experience!’.”The TV star went on to explain what has put him off applying for the glamorous annual ballroom contest.He continued: “I’ve resisted the idea of Strictly because I feel like it’s terribly serious and actually my first love is music.“I’ve done a few things over the last year or two where it’s taken me away from music and I'm like, ‘Get me back to the recorder or to play the tambourine’.”Another reason he has avoided saying yes to joining the star-studded line-up is because of the brutal amount of
dailystar.co.uk
77%
263
Strictly Come Dancing's HRVY to dish show secrets in Daily Star Facebook Live
Strictly Come Dancing star HRVY is set to open up to Daily Star about the behind-the-scenes secrets of the show and his plans for the future.HRVY is best known as the hunky pop star that stole the nation's hearts when he competed on the popular dance show in 2020.As we are now in full swing of all things Strictly, the Daily Star will be chatting to him about his experience on the programme and any advice he has for the new lineup.READ MORE: Strictly's Giovanni Pernice hails Richie Anderson the 'perfect student' amid 'tension'HRVY is set to discuss his past experiences on the show, his future music plans and what he is planning on doing next in his career.The singer will join Daily Star's Carly Hacon for a Facebook Live interview on Thursday (September 29) at 3pm to talk all things Strictly.Since his time on the show during lockdown, HRVY has continued to focus his efforts on his glistening music career.He has said successful single after single and has also recently teamed up with dance music DJ Steve Aoki for an extra special track.During his Strictly stint, HRVY was partnered up with pocket rocket Janette Manrara and the pair came second place in the series.Pipping him to the post was comedian Billy Bailey after he won the Glitterball trophy with partner Oti Mabuse. The pop star is now dating former Emmerdale actress Mimi Slinger, whose character Leanna Cavanagh was murdered by serial killer Meena Jutla.
DMCA