Brazil stars reports cover Brazil

Boy, 12, dies in horror electrocution after flying kite into power line while playing

Reading now: 650
www.dailystar.co.uk

Daily Star's biggest headlines straight to your inbox!A 12-year-old boy was electrocuted after flying his kite into a high-voltage power line.Adrian Chaves Lamin was tragically pronounced dead after the horrific accident in the municipality of Guaranesia, southern Brazil, on September 2.The child was home alone and had gone out to play in a nearby field.His dad returned shortly after 11am and went looking for Adrian at the family farm.He found his son’s body in the field, covered in burn marks.The line for Adrian's kite was reportedly made out of metal wire wrapped in nylon coating, normally used on electric fences to keep livestock contained.Police believe he flew it into a power line before receiving the shock.Officers arrived at the.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News