Jonathan Scott Drew Scott California Canada stars Inside Dreams Jonathan Scott Drew Scott California Canada

Zooey Deschanel and Jonathan Scott’s Friends Think an Engagement Will Happen Soon: ‘It’s Only a Matter of Time’

Reading now: 536
www.usmagazine.com

Taking the next step? As Zooey Deschanel and Jonathan Scott continue to get more serious about one another, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that a major milestone might be happening sooner rather than later.“Friends have been thinking an engagement is on the horizon for a while now, so it’s only a matter of time!” the insider says. “Building their dream house has taken a lot of focus and energy, but they are loving the process.”Scott, 43, recently detailed the ups and downs that came with finding their dream house.

In an essay written for his and brother Drew Scott’s magazine, Drew + Jonathan Reveal, the reality star recalled the moment he knew that their future home was one of a kind.“As we pulled up the drive, it just seemed … magical,” Jonathan wrote in the December 2021 essay about the Georgian-style house, which was originally built in 1938. “It sat on a little over an acre [of land], and with its lush lawn and massive California sycamores, it looked like a park.”The HGTV personality noted that he knew that the property was perfect when Deschanel, 41, showed her kids the spot, saying, “When we first brought the kids by the property, they dubbed it the Park House.

And you know what happens when you name something, whether it’s a mangy stray dog or a beautiful home of your dreams? You keep it.

The next thing you know, Zooey and I owned the Park House.”Although the recent purchase came with “hidden problems” for the twosome, the Canada native explained why he wasn’t worried about renovating the house.“We have each other, and we have time — the rest of our lives together in this house.

Read more on usmagazine.com
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

dailystar.co.uk
63%
373
BBC Breakfast's Naga Munchetty told off by co-star for 'laughing' during segment
Naga Munchetty got told off by her co-star Mike Bushell for 'laughing' after his segment went wrong.Things took an awkward turn in the BBC studio when sports presenter Mike Bushell tried to deliver the latest sports news to viewers on Thursday's broadcast (January 20).Mike had been trying to tell the nation about the latest Ashes news - after the men's England cricket team suffered a crushing defeat to Australia earlier this month.However, he soon got distracted when he heard Naga making noises in the background of the studio, and he thought she was laughing at him.He proceeded to call her out on it, but the pair jokingly clashed when Naga hit back.Mike was saying: "The men are still licking their wounds after their Ashes humiliation..Stopping his report, he said: "Naga's laughing at that..." before pointing over to where Naga was sitting on the red sofa.Defending herself, Naga told him: "I'm not laughing!"Mike continued: "I saw you snigger..."Munchetty explained: "I actually kicked my foot and I hurt my foot myself, sorry, so I was wincing."Realising this, Mike said: "Oh sorry, nothing to do with you..."This is a live TV story and is constantly being updated.Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest TV updates.TV & Showbiz reporters are working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.You can also follow us on Twitter @DailyStar, or follow us on Instagram @dailystar to get the latest TV and celeb gossip 24 hours a day.Or like our Daily Star Showbiz Facebook page to get the day's biggest stories, and have your say on them.Why not also subscribe to receive our regular Daily Star showbiz newsletters?You can do this on this page by simply entering your email address
dailystar.co.uk
40%
750
Thomas Frank slams "unbelievably lucky" Man Utd and dismisses "crap" excuses
Manchester United for being “unbelievably lucky” in their win over the Bees on Wednesday.The Red Devils travelled to London for the rearranged Premier League clash, with Ralf Rangnick’s side claiming a welcome 3-1 win in their battle to finish in the top four.But during another dreadful first-half, the visitors had David de Gea to thank for keeping the scores goalless heading into the break, with the Spaniard pulling off a series of crucial saves.De Gea twice prevented Mathias Jensen from breaking the deadlock in the first period, with United coming out as a different team for the second period.United quickly punished Brentford for missing those chances when Anthony Elanga controlled Fred’s pass before heading in from close range 10 minutes after the interval.Mason Greenwood then provided the tap-in on a wonderful team goal after Bruno Fernandes raced onto Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant chest down.And Rangnick’s side made sure of all three points when substitute Marcus Rashford fired in at the near post.Though Ivan Toney pulled a goal back following a scramble, it was too little, too late for Brentford.Who was man of the match in Manchester United's win over Brentford? Let us know in the comments section...With his side having dominated the first-half, Frank was understandably unhappy to have taken nothing from the game.And in his post-match interview, he slammed United for being “unbelievably lucky” while dismissing the excuse of his side missing so many chances.“Unbelievably proud of my team.
nme.com
83%
901
Every Time I Die bassist Steve Micciche releases lengthy statement following band breakup
Every Time I Die frontman Keith Buckley and the band’s other four members – leading to their breakup this week – bassist Steve Micciche has given his perspective in a lengthy string of tweets.On Tuesday (January 18), Micciche, guitarists Jordan Buckley and Andy Williams, and drummer Clayton “Goose” Holyoak all shared a joint statement saying their last show with the band took place in December.They wrote: “While we hoped to come to an agreed upon legal statement that outlined the truth, we were informed today of something planned to be released not mutually agreed upon that consists of inaccuracies and controls a narrative to benefit one.”The message went on to say that there has been “no direct communication” with Buckley, saying “it’s either impossible for direct communication with him solely or we’ve been cut off to any and all communication by him himself”.The following day, Buckley responded with a lengthy statement, saying that “any emotional [or] metal connection” he had with his former bandmates had been “thoroughly severed” when he got a letter from a law firm on December 20, which Buckley had shared on the same day the band’s statement was issued.The letter said that the firm, Savur Law, had been retained by the rest of the band “for legal representation in connection with a separation agreement” between them and Buckley, requesting he contact them to discuss “the business terms of an amicable separation between the parties”.The news came after the band said last month that they were working on issues with Buckley “privately” after the singer announced an impromptu hiatus days earlier, saying he’d be skipping three of the band’s scheduled shows.“Caring for my own mental health has taken priority over EVERYTHING
dailystar.co.uk
71%
790
Coronation Street's Sair Khan's boyfriend is in hospital after having tumour surgery
Coronation Street star Sair Khan's boyfriend is in hospital after having an operation to remove a benign bone tumour in his pelvis.Nathan Chilton has filmed his condition on social media with his most recent YouTube and Instagram video showing him post-surgery after having physiotherapy.The chiropractor was due to have his surgery before the new year, however it was cancelled just minutes before due to his consultant falling ill.The actress' boyfriend had already starved himself for over a day before being told the operation would be rescheduled for around a week later.Nathan revealed how he was fearful and anxious about the surgery before it was suddenly cancelled.He reassured fans he was going to keep in a positive mindset despite the devastating news which he called the "biggest anti-climax" ever.Speaking earlier this week from his hospital bed, he said: "Second physio session of the day. I managed to sit up on the edge of the bed, transfer myself to the commode, get up from the commode with a zimmer frame and walk three steps."Sair who plays Alya Nazir in ITV soap Corrie, explained how overwhelmed she felt by all of the messages she has received from fans.She penned: "I'm so proud of him for being so open and vulnerable in the hope that others won't feel so alone."The couple first met after being introduced by a friend.A source told Th Sun last year: "They've been dating since late last year after meeting through a mutual friend."Things have been going really well and it's no secret that they're head over heels for each other.