2020 man Beyond

Vicious thug cut off man’s nose with Jack Daniel’s bottle in terrifying attack

Reading now: 204
dailyrecord.co.uk

A vicious brute who assaulted a man with a broken Jack Daniel’s bottle and sliced off his nose has been locked up. Nile Eric Walker attacked his ex-girlfriend’s former partner at a house on the same day the victim went to his dad’s funeral on August 14 2020.

Walker and his victim both have children with their ex-partner and this week the court heard they knew each other and there was no issues between them.

On the night of the violent attack the victim had been lodging with his ex after they had buried his father. 28-year-old Walker then entered the house in the early hours and attacked him with the broken bottle, causing serious injuries to his head, face and arms. “He [the victim] believed that was a knife because he felt himself being stabbed and slashed,” prosecutor Neil Coxon told the Sheffield Crown Court.“It is now accepted that this was the broken and smashed Jack Daniel’s bottle.” During the terrifying ordeal at the Sheffield home, Walker cut off the tip of the victim’s nose which was later found on the bedroom floor by police, according to Yorkshire Live.He then went downstairs only to return with two kitchen knives.“But no witness recalls seeing him actually use the knives to stab or attack the complainant,” Mr Coxon told the court.The witnesses, his victim’s ex partner and daughter, said they tried to intervene but to no avail.Emergency services were called at around 4am on August 14 and Walker was arrested and charged with one count of wounding with intent.He made no comment during police interviews.Walker’s victim said the attack has left him devastated and he had to have surgery to reattach his nose.In a victim impact statement read out in court, he said: “Nile’s attack on me has left me devastated.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

nme.com
76%
330
Every Time I Die bassist Steve Micciche releases lengthy statement following band breakup
Every Time I Die frontman Keith Buckley and the band’s other four members – leading to their breakup this week – bassist Steve Micciche has given his perspective in a lengthy string of tweets.On Tuesday (January 18), Micciche, guitarists Jordan Buckley and Andy Williams, and drummer Clayton “Goose” Holyoak all shared a joint statement saying their last show with the band took place in December.They wrote: “While we hoped to come to an agreed upon legal statement that outlined the truth, we were informed today of something planned to be released not mutually agreed upon that consists of inaccuracies and controls a narrative to benefit one.”The message went on to say that there has been “no direct communication” with Buckley, saying “it’s either impossible for direct communication with him solely or we’ve been cut off to any and all communication by him himself”.The following day, Buckley responded with a lengthy statement, saying that “any emotional [or] metal connection” he had with his former bandmates had been “thoroughly severed” when he got a letter from a law firm on December 20, which Buckley had shared on the same day the band’s statement was issued.The letter said that the firm, Savur Law, had been retained by the rest of the band “for legal representation in connection with a separation agreement” between them and Buckley, requesting he contact them to discuss “the business terms of an amicable separation between the parties”.The news came after the band said last month that they were working on issues with Buckley “privately” after the singer announced an impromptu hiatus days earlier, saying he’d be skipping three of the band’s scheduled shows.“Caring for my own mental health has taken priority over EVERYTHING
dailystar.co.uk
37%
926
Coronation Street's Sair Khan's boyfriend is in hospital after having tumour surgery
Coronation Street star Sair Khan's boyfriend is in hospital after having an operation to remove a benign bone tumour in his pelvis.Nathan Chilton has filmed his condition on social media with his most recent YouTube and Instagram video showing him post-surgery after having physiotherapy.The chiropractor was due to have his surgery before the new year, however it was cancelled just minutes before due to his consultant falling ill.The actress' boyfriend had already starved himself for over a day before being told the operation would be rescheduled for around a week later.Nathan revealed how he was fearful and anxious about the surgery before it was suddenly cancelled.He reassured fans he was going to keep in a positive mindset despite the devastating news which he called the "biggest anti-climax" ever.Speaking earlier this week from his hospital bed, he said: "Second physio session of the day. I managed to sit up on the edge of the bed, transfer myself to the commode, get up from the commode with a zimmer frame and walk three steps."Sair who plays Alya Nazir in ITV soap Corrie, explained how overwhelmed she felt by all of the messages she has received from fans.She penned: "I'm so proud of him for being so open and vulnerable in the hope that others won't feel so alone."The couple first met after being introduced by a friend.A source told Th Sun last year: "They've been dating since late last year after meeting through a mutual friend."Things have been going really well and it's no secret that they're head over heels for each other.