Dave Halls reports shootings Rust Dave Halls

Rust Armorer Sues Ammunition Supplier Over Live Rounds, Shares New Details About Fatal Shooting

Reading now: 584
perezhilton.com

Things are heating up in the legal department over the fatal shooting on the set of Rust… For months now, we’ve been reporting on the director of photography Halyna Hutchins‘ (pictured above left) tragic death after she was accidentally shot by Alec Baldwin with a prop gun while working on the Western film.

The biggest mystery to come out of this horrific situation is how the weapon ended up with live rounds in the first place. There has been plenty of finger-pointing throughout the investigation – especially towards the 63-year-old actor, head armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, and first assistant director Dave Halls.

But as we previously reported, Gutierrez-Reed’s attorneys have suggested that the live rounds were placed on set by someone looking to “sabotage” the production.

However, to our knowledge, they have provided very little evidence backing that claim. Now it seems she is pointing fingers at one person in particular – Seth Kenney, the owner of PDQ Arm & Prop, who supplied the guns and ammo used on the production. Related: Alec Baldwin Slams Reports That He’s Not Cooperating With The Rust Shooting Investigation In court documents obtained by TMZ on Wednesday, the 24-year-old filed a lawsuit against him, claiming he somehow had access to the set and knew the code to the prop safe where the guns were kept when not in use.

Read more on perezhilton.com
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

express.co.uk
85%
382
'Woefully entitled' Piers Morgan slams Prince Harry for giving Queen 'massive headache'
Good Morning Britain presenter Piers Morgan has savagely branded Prince Harry a "shameless, deluded, woefully entitled hypocrite" in his latest column for The Sun.The journalist, who left his GMB presenting job in 2020 after being called out for criticisms he made against Meghan Markle, appears to be angered over Prince Harry’s request for police protection for his family when they visit the UK.Piers, 56, is an outspoken critic of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, whom he once accused of lying about having suicidal thoughts after the actress appeared in a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey in March 2021.Now, Piers has claimed that the Queen’s grandson has “piped up from his Californian mansion” at the time where she needs it the least. Piers suggested that Harry was making everything "more difficult" for his grandmother "during the most difficult times of her life".Piers began by saying that he took issue with Prince Harry and Meghan’s television appearances at a time when Prince Philip was “dying in hospital”. He went on to explain that, in the light of Prince Andrew’s current sexual abuse allegations which the Duke of York has denied, Harry was once “rubbing salt” in the Queen’s “emotional wounds”. Harry’s threat of legal action after not being granted British police protection while in the UK, Piers argues, is causing his grandmother undue distress during another “difficult” time. Piers said: “The petulant prince is threatening legal action - is there ever a time when he isn’t? Unless the Home Office caves and restores the royal security he enjoyed before his dramatic flounce to America.“If he goes through with his threat, it will be the first time any royal has ever sued Her Majesty’s Government, and, of course,
express.co.uk
40%
560
‘Who would do that?’ Zoe Lucker on Footballers’ Wives storyline that shocked her the most
Express.co.uk while discussing the series’ return to TV screens via BritBox, Zoe said: “I mean, I think, in terms of shock, I suppose, where she killed Frank, that was quite a shocking moment. “And I think, you know, the other thing was putting fake tan on a baby and baby swapping.” Zoe went on to admit that as a mum herself, she now finds that particular storyline even more worrying.The star is mum to her teenage daughter Lilly, who she shares with husband Jim Herbert.She continued: “Yeah, I think, obviously, especially now being a mum, putting fake tan on a baby and swapping it for someone else's baby for their own benefit is just so outrageous.“But within the confinement of that world, that was exactly what Tanya needed to do for her, so she just did it. “And I think that's why, you get the script and you think, ‘Oh my gosh, who would do that?’ “But then the character would definitely do it, because, you know, she would do what she had to do to get on in life, that's what she always did.“So, for her, that wasn't inappropriate, it was just what she needed to do at that particular point in her life.”Zoe also revealed she doesn’t know whether the series will be “appropriate in this day and age”.The actress said: “Something we've been thinking about is how that will translate now, you know, because back in the day, there was no social media and no streaming.“So it’s going to be interesting whether it still is appropriate in this day and age, for this generation, whether they’re going to love it and enjoy it as much as our generation did.“Because I think it did come at a very specific time, the whole wives and girlfriends thing, and everyone was really into the football and fascinated by the lives of footballers and their
express.co.uk
87%
494
Jeremy Clarkson slams ‘nimby’ neighbours for crushing his Diddly Squat 'restaurant dreams'
Clarkson’s Farm star Jeremy Clarkson has called out “assorted moaners” from the local area around Diddly Squat Farm after he was prevented from opening a restaurant there.The former Top Gear presenter wrote all about how his plans were unexpectedly foiled in his latest column for The Sunday Times. Jeremy, 61, had big dreams of opening a “small wood 'n' sawdust cafe” in his old lambing barn before his hopes were dashed by his local council. The famous farmer explained how he mistakenly thought getting permission to open the restaurant would be “a shoo-in”, but that his plans were in fact blown altogether by “assorted moaners and a man called Phil”.His ambitions to open a new restaurant on Diddly Squat Farm, which is located in West Oxfordshire, were dashed at the beginning of this week, much to Jeremy’s annoyance. On January 10, the Clarkson’s Farm host saw his plans decisively thrown out by the council, with seven out of 10 councillors condemning the scheme.The main point of contention appeared to be over what the restaurant could add to the community, including the creation of jobs and more opportunities for farmers to sell their produce, versus how it might disturb the area and surrounding environment. Councillors weighed in on the controversial plans soon after Jeremy delivered a speech explaining his application for the Chipping Norton restaurant. Plans to convert the lambing shed were savagely branded a “trojan horse” by a solicitor representing one couple named Mr and Mrs Dewar.Others argued that the restaurant could cause traffic issues, while Jeremy’s long-time pal Councillor Postan dismissed these claims on the basis that there were “no statistics to prove it".Some people raised concerns about how late the
dailymail.co.uk
45%
626
Alec Baldwin seen for first time after lawsuit from Rust armorer who blames him for fatal shooting
Alec Baldwin was seen for the first time after a lawsuit from an armorerfor doomed western Rust - where a cinematographer was shot dead by a live bullet in October - is laying part of the blame on himfor failing to attend a training session.The 63-year-old actor was seen on a solo outing in New York City on Thursday as he donned a black Moncler quilted jacket and carried some bags.This comes as Hannah Gutierrez-Reed filed a lawsuit in a Bernalillo County, New Mexico court on Wednesday that claims Baldwin, 63, ignored a request to attend a 'cross draw' session about a week before the tragedy. Alec Baldwin was seen for the first time after a lawsuit from an armorer for doomed western Rust is laying part of the blame on him for failing to attend a training session Rust armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed filed a lawsuit in a Bernalillo County, New Mexico court Wednesday that claimed Alec Baldwin, 63, ignored a request to attend a 'cross draw' session about a week before the tragedy Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was accidentally shot dead by Baldwin The rookie armorer also faulted assistant director David Halls for failing to follow set protocol when he allegedly handed Baldwin the weapon without first calling on her to inspect it, according to the lawsuit.