Molly-Mae Hague city Hague Instagram beautiful Molly-Mae Hague city Hague

Molly-Mae Hague details 'grateful' fan’s tearful reaction after removing her lip fillers

Reading now: 298
express.co.uk

Love Island reality star claimed had burst into tears after running into her during an outing in Hitchin.The fan was said to have been overcome with emotions as she explained the positive effect the influencer's decision to withdraw from dermal fillers has had on her children.

During her appearance on The Diary of a CEO podcast this month, the blonde beauty insisted she was taken aback by the overwhelming response she received after reverting back to her natural lips. "I literally felt the prettiest I'd ever felt once it had all gone," Molly-Mae said."I didn't realise how much respect that would get me, I didn't do it for respect, I did it for myself."I didn't do it for anyone else, I did it because I knew that I needed to."The Pretty Little Thing creative director, who reportedly signed a seven-figure deal with the fashion retailer last summer, has amassed a whopping 6.9 million followers since her rise to fame on the ITV2 reality dating show.

Molly-Mae recalled her experience with the fan, who was brought to tears after dissolving her lip filler in late 2020. "She was so grateful to me for doing what I did with my filler because she's so happy about the effect it had on her children," Molly-Mae remembered."My mum started crying.

Read more on express.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

nme.com
94%
892
Watch Elvis Costello perform impromptu medley of songs on ‘Colbert’
Elvis Costello stopped by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Friday night (January 21) to deliver a pair of performances including an impromptu medley.The singer-songwriter released ‘The Boy Named If’ – his new album with The Imposters – last week (January 14), which features the singles ‘Farewell, OK’, ‘Magnificent Hurt’ and ‘Paint The Red Rose Blue’.The Imposters are comprised of Steve Nieve (keyboards), Pete Thomas (drums) and Davey Faragher (bass/backing vocals).During Costello’s appearance on the US late night chat show, he and the band performed a standalone rendition of ‘Magnificent Hurt’ followed by a surprise medley that combined ‘Farewell, OK’ and his 1978 cover of Nick Lowe’s ‘(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love, And Understanding’.You can check out Costello’s performances below:In addition to the performances, Costello sat down with Colbert for a three-part interview which saw him discuss the new album, working with Paul McCartney, Peter Jackson’s recent Beatles documentary Get Back, defending Olivia Rodrigo and more. You can see his chat with Colbert below.Produced by Sebastian Krys and Costello, and released on EMI, ‘The Boy Named If’ – the full title of which is actually said to be ‘The Boy Named If (And Other Children’s Stories)’ – was released on CD, vinyl, cassette, download and streaming. There were also some numbered and signed, 88-page “Hardback Storybook Edition” versions.Costello and the band recently announced that they’ll be heading out on a UK tour in support of the new album.
dailystar.co.uk
71%
885
Denise Van Outen enjoys day out with pals as ex Eddie Boxshall breaks silence on split
Gogglebox favourites Denise Van Outen and Eddie Boxshall confirmed that they had split up at the beginning of the year, but now Denise has been pictured trying to get over her ex-beau by enjoying a day out in Cambridge.The 47-year-old star has been snapped floating down the River Cam on January 22.While on a boat, she floated through the centre of the town while donning a glamorous black fluffy coat.Sitting in a boat, Denise can be seen accompanied by two pals while looking up to the camera to smile.This comes as Denise's now-ex Eddie has taken to social media with some cryptic messages.Last week Eddie took to Instagram to share a post with his 65,000 followers, which read: "Don't believe everything you read."Alongside the post he captioned it with an array of hashtags, one being "#donttroll" and another saying "#youdontknowthetruth". Eddie opted to turn the comments off on the post, meaning nobody could comment underneath, but it did garner more than 1,500 likes.On January 7, Denise confirmed the split by sharing a sombre black and white snap of herself walking her dogs on the beach, Denise penned: "Over the past couple of months, there has been much speculation regarding my relationship with Eddie."It saddens me to confirm that we are no longer a couple.
dailystar.co.uk
91%
191
West Ham line up surprise £60m swoop for Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
West Ham United are reportedly preparing to launch a bid for Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin – but he will cost them a whopping £60million.Hammers boss David Moyes is eyeing up the England striker’s situation after reportedly being told the Toffees would be willing to cash in on their talisman while his stock is high.The 24-year-old has had a season to forget after a fractured toe in September ruled him out for over three months as his side struggled for form.And despite making just three Premier League appearances this campaign, the forward is still regarded one of the brightest young English strikers with various clubs being linked with him.West Ham are eager to add another dynamic striker to their forward line as they look to cement themselves as a top-six side.Calvert-Lewin’s impressive goal-record for the Toffees in recent seasons ensures Moyes would be getting a star if they can match Everton’s price-tag.But the valuation on the Everton no.9 is so high that The Sun report West Ham will not take the plunge.They claim Everton will need to drop their “top line” in order for the Irons to make an official bid, which could include bonuses if Calvert-Lewin ends up guiding them to a Champions League place.Do you think Calvert-Lewin will leave Everton this year? Let us know in the comments section.Want to be on the ball with all of the latest football news?Well then sign up for the brilliant Daily Star football email newsletter!From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox - don't miss a thing.It only takes a matter of seconds.Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'.And that's it, job done.
dailystar.co.uk
59%
738
‘Wonky’ Bristol bridge leaves shoppers feeling sick and about to ‘pass out’
coronavirus fears, mixing in crowds, and the ever-changing restrictions.However, some of those that have headed out have had a less than positive experience after descending upon Cabot Circus in Bristol.The structure, which connects the car park and the shopping centre, dubbed the ‘wonky’ bridge, has left many Bristolians struggling with vertigo.One resident claims the footbridge affects their balance while crossing the bridge.According to Bristol Live, the resident Kim Cleave from Stapleton, posted in a Facebook group asking if anyone else had experienced the unusual effect.The post read: "Has anyone else had any problems with their balance/vertigo, walking across the pedestrian bridge, from the car park, at Cabot Circus, to the shopping area, in Bristol?"I had extreme vertigo symptoms, trying to walk on this bridge. The design of sloping floor and walls were awful!"Dozens of people commented in agreement, reporting they had experienced similar symptoms when crossing the bridge.Sue Brown said: "I walked over with my sister and friend, they thought I was messing about but I actually thought I was going to pass out...I felt like I wanted to crawl across, worst experience ever."Keep up to date with all the latest news stories. by signing up for one of Daily Star's free newsletters here.Penny Neale added: "It was a horrible sensation and I will never walk over it again."And Karina Hall said: "It makes me feel really sick.
dailystar.co.uk
82%
342
Iconic BA jet bought for just £1 transformed into bar to host lavish parties
British Airways has become the first in the world to be transformed into a bar to host lavish plane parties.The BA Negus 'party plane', which was bought for the bargain price of £1, is now in situ at the privately owned Cotswolds Airport - and is available for revellers to hire.It has been remodelled into an events space to host everything from private birthday parties to product launches and corporate events.The aircraft is being preserved at the site near Cirencester after British Airways retired its fleet early because of the travel downturn caused by the pandemic.It was bought for just £1 back in 2020 and has since been a labour of love for the airport's chief executive Suzannah Harvey after British Airways retired its fleet early due to the pandemic.Suzannah said: "I paid a pound for her, and we have a certain obligation to maintain it as is practical for public use."The company has had to spend nearly £500,000 getting her prepped and ready here, but I think it's money well spent and it preserves her for future generations."Most of the original structure has stayed the same, however the transformation has included stripping out the economy section to create the events space and turning the gallery has been changed into a bar.A full rewiring with custom lighting has been done while it also took one man a whole week and a half to give it a good clean inside and out.Suzannah added: "It's been a long old slog. She came into us in October 2020, and at the time I rather naively thought we'd have her up and running by the following Easter."We've had such tremendous support from everybody.