A man has been prohibited from keeping animals after his eight-week-old kitten suffered serious burns when she fell into a scalding hot bath.
Aiden John Reece Malone, aged 28, took his kitten Morgana to the vet after she suffered burns to her paws and abdomen.RSPCA inspector Jilly Dickinson attended the vets following a call about Morgana's condition.
She detailed how the tiny kitten had suffered extensive burn wounds to her legs, paws and underside, as reported by Hull Live.
Inspector Dickinson said: “Morgana was in great discomfort, despite being on pain relief. She could not sit or lie down properly and was crouching in a very uncomfortable, unnatural position."Her eyes kept drooping shut as if almost falling asleep but then she was nodding back awake.Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk