Manchester county Garden infection Love Celebrity Manchester county Garden

Father tells of heartbreak after son died from fall into lake at botanic gardens

Reading now: 964
dailyrecord.co.uk

contaminated water at Botanic Gardens in Southport. The 37 year old later became severely ill and was diagnosed with a rare bacterial infection known as Necrotising Fasciitis, the Manchester Evening News reports.

He was placed in a coma and had to have his leg amputated, however Ben tragically died from the infection in June 2018. His dad Peter Smith-Crallan said: “If railings had been in place around the lake when Ben fell in, then my son wouldn’t have died.

What happened to Ben would not have happened.“Why have railings not been put up before now?“What happened to Ben, I don’t want to see that happen to any other family.“They need to put railings around the lake and take regular water samples.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News