Dominic Raab Eu BBC reports Department Dominic Raab Eu

Dominic Raab bullying probe extended to include third formal complaint

Reading now: 349
dailyrecord.co.uk

An investigation into claims about Dominic Raab's conduct has been expanded to include a third formal complaint, Downing Street said.

The Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Secretary has repeatedly defended himself against allegations of bullying and using his personal email for government business as Rishi Sunak continued to back him.

Raab said he had always adhered to the ministerial code and "behaved professionally" as fresh bullying claims emerged. Confirming the scope had been expanded a No 10 spokeswoman said: "I can confirm that the Prime Minister has now asked the investigator to add a further formal complaint relating to conduct at the Department for Exiting the European Union and to establish the facts in line with the existing terms of reference." The third formal complaint was received by the Cabinet Office on November 23, the spokeswoman said.

She said the Prime Minister retains confidence in his deputy.Raab told the BBC: "I've behaved professionally at all times and I'm the one that when the complaint came in a matter of days ago, the first that has come against me since I've been a minister since 2015, called for an independent inquiry and I look forward to dealing with it fully and transparently rather than dealing with anonymous comments in the media."I always adhere to the ministerial code, including my use of my iPhone.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA