A couple claim their dream honeymoon was 'ruined' after picking up E.coli and a gastric infection at a luxury hotel in Egypt.
Myfanwy Bunting, 50, her husband Dean, 49 and their daughter Edan, eight, are part of a group of 36 holidaymakers who all reported falling ill while staying at the five-star Jaz Aquamarine hotel in Hurghada between January and the end of October 2019.
The pair, from Rhoose, had booked the getaway using money they had been gifted at their wedding. They flew out on July 22, but just three days into the two week trip Dean and Edan started feeling unwell - with Myfanwy falling ill just one day later, Wales Online reports.
Their symptoms included diarrhoea, abdominal pain, nausea, fever, sweats and lethargy.On August 5 the family arrived back in the UK.Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk