Steph Macgovern Rylan Clark Britain Spain city Warwick, county Davis county Davis reports hospital Pool Steph Macgovern Rylan Clark Britain Spain city Warwick, county Davis county Davis

23 tourists rushed to hospital after 'poisoning' at Majorca hotel

Reading now: 411
msn.com

23 holidaymakers are in hospital with vomiting and itching - after being POISONED at a Spanish hotel. It comes after a chlorine leak at Alcudia.

Children are among the tourists ill. The incident unfolded at the Sea Club hotel in Alcúdia in Majorca, where a number of UK tour operators fly to.

More chlorine than normal may have been added to the pool, it has been reported. Guests at the hotel began to report feeling unwell at around 12noon. READ MORE Warwick Davis gathered his kids to say goodbye to wife Sam at hospital during mystery health battle Lifeguards sounded the alarm after receiving the complaints.

They took everybody out of the pool, with symptoms ranging from vomiting to itchiness and skin irritation. Hotel staff evacuated the site, too.

Read more on msn.com
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA