Martin Boyle Shaun Maloney Australia Saudi Arabia cover sports action Martin Boyle Shaun Maloney Australia Saudi Arabia

Martin Boyle may still leave Hibs as Shaun Maloney makes transfer confession

Reading now: 314
dailyrecord.co.uk

Shaun Maloney admits Hibs are still bracing themselves for the loss of Martin Boyle this month – despite booting out a £2million bid from Saudi Arabian moneybags Al-Faisaly.

But the Easter Road boss is adamant the 28-year-old winger hasn’t had his head turned and is fully focused on Monday’s return to Premiership action at Celtic Park.

Top scorer Boyle saw a life-changing offer from the Gulf taken out his hands when Hibs rejected the Saudi Pro League club’s move.Celtic have also been quoted with an interest in the Australia international.

Maloney held face-to-face talks with the winger, who is valued at over £3m by the Hibs hierarchy, this week. And asked if Boyle’s situation had been put to bed or if he expected it to drag on through the window, he said: “I’m pretty open to both really.Get all the latest Sports news sent straight to your Inbox every day by signing up to our newsletter.We cover every morsel of information regarding your favourite club in the form of articles, videos and podcasts.The newsletter will arrive every day at 12pm, giving you a round up of the best stories we've covered that in the last 24 hours.To sign up, simply enter your email address into the link here.And if you aren't already, make sure you join the conversation over on our Facebook groups and Record Sport Instagram.“We have to be aware that the situation might change.“If that happens, you just have to adapt to it.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

metro.co.uk
60%
800
Christina Aguilera says she has ‘respect and admiration’ for Britney Spears after being called out for reaction to conservatorship
Britney Spears after the pop star called her out for not fighting her corner during her conservatorship battle.Christina, 41, appeared on The Enrique Santos Show where she had nothing but praise for Britney, whom she appeared on Mickey Mouse Club with back in the day.Her comments come months after the Toxic singer, 40, slammed Christina for ‘refusing’ to speak about her situation.When asked about Britney, Christina responded: ‘I couldn’t be happier for her, and every woman deserves to feel empowered and to own that for themselves, however they see fit.’She added that she ‘never [wants] to speak out of turn about somebody that I have so much respect and admiration for’ but admitted that ‘growing up in this business can be freaking crazy.’ ‘If anybody gets that and understands what that means at that time coming up, it definitely would be her and I,’ Christina continued.The Burlesque star said she would ‘always be here to reach out to’ if Britney needed her.Back in November, Britney took to Instagram to call out Christina for avoiding questions about her 13-year-long conservatorship.A reporter on the red carpet at the 22nd Annual Latin Grammy Awards asked Christina whether the pair had spoken after Britney regained control over her personal and financial decisions.But before she could reply, a publicist interrupted to tell the reporter: ‘No, we’re not doing that tonight, I’m sorry.
metro.co.uk
72%
400
Arnold Schwarzenegger gets back on his bike and behind the wheel just one day after ‘multi-car crash’
Arnold Schwarzenegger may have been involved in a ‘multi-car crash’ just yesterday, but today he was spotted heading to the gym behind the wheel.The actor, 74, drove his old hummer after his monstrous SUV collided with a red Prius yesterday afternoon, with his vehicle said to have wound up on top of the Prius.Later today, he also ventured out for a bike ride in LA to keep up with his fitness regime.Schwarzenegger was thought to be ‘doing well’ following the crash, with his representatives saying that he was not hurt, and seemed in good spirits as he went about his day wearing casual attire.The Terminator star was caught up in the horrible accident that reportedly resulted in a woman being hospitalised on Friday afternoon.The former governor of California was pictured at the scene on Sunset Boulevard in LA where, according to TMZ, he was turning onto the busy street when his car collided with another.His car is then said to have rolled onto a Porsche that was ‘directly behind’ his vehicle – with an eyewitness telling the publication it ‘looked like a stunt from a movie’.The Prius driver was reportedly taken to the hospital with head injuries.Schwarzenegger was seen chatting to bystanders following the incident and his representatives later confirmed to the LA Times that he had just left his home when the accident occurred.They said that he was not injured and stayed at the scene, also speaking with firefighters and police.Sources also told TMZ he was worried about the injured driver, and wanted to personally check up on her.‘There was a collision about 4.35 on Sunset and Allenford Avenue,’ a spokesperson for the LAPD told Metro.co.uk.‘It was a four vehicle traffic collision (and) fire departments and paramedics