Strauss Zelnick Jennifer Maas reports CEO Take-Two COST Акции Markets Booking Strauss Zelnick Jennifer Maas

‘Grand Theft Auto 6’ Sets Fall 2025 Release as Take-Two Posts $2.9 Billion Quarterly Loss

Reading now: 490
variety.com

Jennifer Maas TV Business Writer “Grand Theft Auto 6″ has been slated for a fall 2025 release by Rockstar Games. The news was announced Thursday when Rockstar parent company Take-Two Interactive reported its fourth-quarter and full fiscal year 2024 earnings, revealing the company posted a $2.9 billion loss for the Jan.

1-March 31 period. Take-Two’s most recent guidance for the quarter had been a loss between $170-$153 million. The company says the fiscal Q4 loss of $2.9 billion included a $2.18 billion goodwill charge, a $304.3 million hit for acquisition-related expenses, and restructuring costs of $93.3 million.

Take-Two is not prepared to get more specific than “fall 2025” for the “GTA VI” release date, with CEO Strauss Zelnick saying, “I think we’re going to leave it there for now,” in an interview with Variety ahead of the company’s quarterly earnings call at 4:30 p.m.

ET Thursday. “That [announcement] will come from Rockstar and be consistent with the way they are marketing the title,” Zelnick said.

Read more on variety.com
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA