France reports 2020 actor France

French Césars Remove Actor From 2023 Revelations List Following Sexual Assault Allegations

Reading now: 683
deadline.com

France’s César Academy has withdrawn actor Sofiane Bennacer from its recently announced annual Revelations list, following his indictment on allegations of rape and violence by four women.

Bennacer was among 32 rising stars on the list showcasing emerging talent, the latest edition of which was announced on November 16.

The Academy said its board, in agreement with the Revelations selection committee, had decided to remove Bennacer from the list following media reports he was undergoing investigation and had been placed under judicial control.

The academy said the move had been made, “without prejudice for the presumption of innocence and out of respect for the alleged victims”.

Read more on deadline.com
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA