hospital shock Puma

Woman electrocuted while hoovering her lawn was 'saved by £30 Puma sliders'

Reading now: 263
www.dailystar.co.uk

Yorkshire Live on the incident and just what the sensation of being electrocuted is really like.READ MORE: Loyal dog guarded seriously-injured owner for 36 hours after 200ft fall, alerted walkersShe said: "I was in my garden vacuuming my artificial grass and my extension lead was plugged in too.

I had finished vacuuming the grass and went to unplug the extension and the back plastic bit must have been loose."I didn't know and I grabbed it and it fell off while I had hold of the plug and I got electrocuted and I got flung back into my wall."The pain was like a dull ache and a massive tingle through my body and it was like electricity going through my arms."I was running up and down my kitchen.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA