Edward Racker city Tampa rapper shock Music Edward Racker city Tampa

Shock G died from ‘accidental overdose’ after Digital Underground rapper ‘mixed fentanyl and alcohol’

Reading now: 112
thesun.co.uk

SHOCK G reportedly died from an accidental overdose after mixing fentanyl and alcohol. A medical examiner's office told TMZ that the rapper died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol and methamphetamine.

The artist died back in April and was found dead in a hotel room in Tampa, according to his father Edward Racker. He was pronounced dead on April 22, according to the examiner.

A friend of the late rapper - Chopmaster J aka Big Brutha - shared the sad news in an Instagram post, which included a black and white photo of the pair.

He wrote in the caption: "34 years ago almost to the day we had a wild idea we can be a hip hop band and take on the world through it all the dream became a reality and the reality became a nightmare for.

Read more on thesun.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News