stars reports evacuation

Restaurant diner was finishing his meal when a devastating fire ripped through Michelin starred restaurant

Reading now: 497
manchestereveningnews.co.uk

A diner has revealed the moment staff had to evacuate customers as a fire engulfed their Michelin starred restaurant. Around 40 firefighters spent hours battling the blaze at the Star Inn on Wednesday night, leaving the North Yorkshire eatery in "ashes".

Teesside Live reported that pictures taken the following morning details how the 14th-century building's roof had been completely destroyed. Read more: The venue revealed that staff had been left "devastated" while one customer who was eating there has spoken of the drama that unfolded while finishing his meal. "We were dining in there and it was after 10pm.

There was a few of us left at one end of the restaurant," said Martin Cook. "Next thing we know a couple have come back in and that

Read more on manchestereveningnews.co.uk
The website celebsbar.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News