hospital cover donates

Girl in coma after marble fireplace fell on her head in family living room

Reading now: 796

fighting for her life after a huge and heavy marble fireplace fell onto her head in her living room. Bubbly six-year-old, Alexa-Leigh Blakemore, suffered a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain and remains in a critical but stable condition in hospital.

Her devastated dad, Keiran Blakemore, has described the moment the fireplace toppled on Alexa-Leigh as he was feeding her five-week old sister.

Mum, Ellie Williams has said that their daughter’s condition is ‘touch and go’ after the accident last Friday evening September 10.The couple, who are living in rented accommodation have said they have been phoning their landlord regarding repairs and want to warn others to make sure fireplaces are secure.The marble structure is believed to have.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News