Rap pioneer Shock G’s cause of death has been determined. Gregory Jacobs died from a combination of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine, an initial case summary of the legendary emcee's autopsy revealed.The manner of death was ruled accidental, according to the summary from the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's office.
Jacobs, 57, was found unresponsive on April 22 in a hotel room in Tampa, Fla., the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office reported to the medical examiner.
Digital Undergroundconfirmed Jacobs' death to Fox News at the time. As Shock G, Jacobs led Digital Underground, a hip-hop group with an ever-changing lineup that gave rise to legends like Tupac Shakur, Chopmaster J and more.Read more on foxnews.com