wrote mother Carolann McGeoch in a post describing the alarming incident involving her son, Jack. She first realized something was awry after Jack started vomiting and experiencing extreme abdominal pain at their home in Stirling on Sept.
7. He was subsequently taken to the Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow, where X-rays revealed that “something was blocking his bowel,” per the Facebook post.
It was then discovered that the obstructions were magnets and, after a bit of probing, Jack finally admitted to swallowing them.Read more on nypost.com